1. OUR DATA (OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE).
1.1. In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, as well as the regulations that replace or complement it from time to time, we inform you that the owner of this website (www.wetogetsports.com), hereinafter, the “Website”, operated under the name “Wetoget”.
1.2. This legal notice (hereinafter “Legal Notice”) expressly governs the relationship between Wetoget and third parties (hereinafter the “User” or, interchangeably, the “Users”) who use the Wetoget Website. This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the Website by Users and shall be supplemented by any other legal texts regulating any functionality, service, process, application, platform or means necessary for the use of the Website or the services described.
1.3. We ask the User to read this Legal Notice carefully before accessing and using the Website. If you do not agree with all the conditions of the Legal Notice, you must not use this website.
2.1. For the purposes of this Website, a User is understood to be any natural or legal person who accesses and browses the Website. The condition of User implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications. Access to the Website also implies that the User accepts that this information shall apply to any subsequent access to the Website and that such subsequent accesses shall be subject to the disclaimers, risk warnings and other information contained herein.
2.2. The User accepts this Legal Notice and declares and guarantees that the applicable legislation and regulations allow him/her to access the Website. The User also undertakes, in general, to use the Website and each of the services of the Website correctly and diligently, in accordance with the law, good faith, morality, public order, traffic uses and the provisions of this Legal Notice, and must also refrain from using them in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal operation and enjoyment of the Website by Users or that could damage or cause damage to the property and rights of Wetoget, its suppliers, Users or any third party in general. The User shall be liable to Wetoget or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
3. PURPOSE AND SCOPE.
3.1. The purpose of the Website is to provide Users with information about Wetoget’s services.
3.2. The information contained on the Website refers to the services offered by Wetoget in accordance with the regulations in force in Spain. The information contained on the Website is for information purposes only and for information purposes only, and in no way constitutes any obligation for Users accessing the Website.
3.3. To this end, Wetoget grants a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable licence to Users to use the Website and the functionalities, content and other functions available, which shall be subject to the rest of the Legal Notice and the applicable regulations.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
4.1. The User acknowledges that all elements of the Website, the information and materials contained therein, trademarks, trade names, signs, structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, photographs, computer programs used in connection therewith and other content, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights of Wetoget itself or third parties. Therefore, their use or exploitation in any way by the User is prohibited, except as part of the service of the Website in accordance with the Legal Notice.
4.2. The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Website does not give the User any rights in respect of such industrial and intellectual property rights other than those specifically provided for in this document.
4.3. The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Web does not imply the transfer of any intellectual or industrial property rights, such as copyright, trademarks, domain names, designs, patents, utility models, know-how or other rights over the Web; nor does it constitute any authorisation for the creation of developments derived from the Web, except for the limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and free licence of use granted to the Users of the Web in accordance with this Legal Notice.
4.4. Unless authorised by Wetoget or, where applicable, by the third party holders of the corresponding rights, or unless legally permitted, the User may not reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, rent, lend, make available, transfer or allow access to the public through any form of public communication of any of the elements referred to in the previous paragraph. The User must use the materials, elements and information accessed through the use of the Website solely for his or her own needs, and undertakes not to directly or indirectly carry out any commercial exploitation of the materials, elements and information obtained through the same.
4.5. In short, Users accessing the Website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
4.6. Similarly, Users are expressly prohibited from using the Website for purposes that are unlawful, prohibited, detrimental to the rights of third parties or that may in any way damage the brand, image or reputation of Wetoget, in accordance with the conditions of access and use detailed below.
4.7 At any time and for any reason, Wetoget may terminate the User’s right to use all or any part of the Website. You may not breach or attempt to breach the security of the Website.
5. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
5.1 The Website is free and open access, however, Wetoget conditions the use of some of the services offered on the Website to the prior request and completion of your user account.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all information provided to Wetoget and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
5.2. The User expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of Wetoget and the Website and, in particular, not to use them or distribute information through the Website to, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law in force, morals, customs or public order.
- Transmit or introduce into the network computer viruses or any other harmful component that damages, limits or harms the Website or any connected network or interferes with the use by other Users, as well as carry out actions likely to alter, copy, spoil, interrupt, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Wetoget or third parties; license, lease, sell, sell, imitate, or hinder other Users’ access to the Site and its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other Users or restricted areas of the computer systems of Wetoget or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights (copyright, domain names, trademarks, etc.), as well as violate the confidentiality of Wetoget’s or third parties’ information and personal data protection rights.
- Impersonate the identity of another User, public authorities or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted to do so.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
- Use the Website, or part of it, on other private or commercial websites, as well as make commercial use of the Website; or establish hyperlinks or hyperlinks to the Website or to any of its contents (unless expressly authorised in writing by Wetoget, refraining from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about Wetoget, or including illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
- Any other activities contrary to the law in force, this Legal Notice, morality, good customs or established public order, or for purposes that are unlawful, prohibited or detrimental to the rights and interests of Wetoget or third parties.
5.3. Wetoget reserves the right to block access to certain services of the Website to any User in the event that they infringe the Legal Notice, the rights of third parties or applicable legislation.
6.1. Wetoget will facilitate the use of personal passwords to the User who registers as such on the Website. These passwords will be used to access the services provided through the Website. The User shall maintain the passwords under his/her exclusive responsibility in the strictest and absolute confidentiality, assuming, therefore, any damages or consequences of any kind arising from the breach or disclosure of the secret. For security reasons, the password for telematic access to the services linked to the Website may be modified at any time by the User.
6.2. The User undertakes to notify Wetoget immediately of any unauthorised use of his or her password, as well as access by unauthorised third parties to his or her password.
7. SERVICE AND WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS. LIABILITY.
7.1.1. Wetoget will use reasonable efforts to ensure the proper functioning of the Website. However, Wetoget cannot guarantee the availability of the Website or that the Service will not be interrupted for the purpose of repairs and/or maintenance of the Website or for lack of coverage or failure of equipment and/or networks necessary for the transmission of data, which are beyond its control. Wetoget will take appropriate measures to reduce such interruptions.
7.1.2. Although Wetoget will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate, correct and up to date, such information should be considered to be of a general nature and for information and illustrative purposes only. In this regard, Wetoget does not warrant the completeness, suitability, accuracy, timeliness, currency or integrity of this information and accepts no liability whatsoever in connection therewith.
7.1.3. Wetoget also reserves the right to correct, improve or modify the Website and the information contained therein, when it deems appropriate and without prior notice, as well as to suspend access to it in order to carry out maintenance or improvement actions, and shall not be liable for the accuracy, insufficiency or authenticity of the information provided.
7.1.4. Wetoget excludes, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the Website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available which has been accessed through the Website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice as a result of incorrect use of the Website. In particular, and by way of example, Wetoget is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as regulations on unfair competition, data protection and illegal advertising.
7.2 Wetoget Warranties.
7.2.1. The Website is provided on an “as is” basis and Wetoget does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted or error free, nor does Wetoget warrant the results obtained from use of the Service.
7.2.2. Wetoget provides the Service without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except those warranties which are implied and which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified under applicable law.
7.2.3. The Website does not generally control the use of the Website by Users. In particular, Wetoget does not guarantee in any way that Users use the Website in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, morality, generally accepted good customs and public order, nor that they do so in a diligent and prudent manner.
7.2.4. All conditions, guarantees or representations not expressly stated in this Legal Notice are excluded to the extent permitted by applicable law.
7.3 Linked sites.
7.3.1. This Website may contain links to other websites and incorporate information and/or services obtained from third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating or sponsoring companies. Wetoget declines any responsibility for the information contained in these external links that is outside this Website and is not managed directly by Wetoget.
7.4 User warranties.
7.4.1. The User uses the Website at his/her own risk. By accessing the Website, the User undertakes to use it in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and to accept this Legal Notice and all its conditions. The User shall be solely liable to Wetoget and/or third parties for any loss or damage that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation. In this regard, Wetoget shall not be liable for any damage or alteration to the User’s equipment as a result of the use of the Website and is exempt from any liability.
7.4.2. The User is solely responsible for ensuring that the User’s computer system has all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Website.
8. DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES.
9. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
9.1. Invalidity of clause.
9.1.1. If any provision or condition of this Legal Notice becomes or is declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such condition or provision shall be deemed deleted without prejudice to the enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Legal Notice.
9.2.1. Wetoget reserves the right to modify or update the information contained herein in the Legal Notice, at any time, when it deems appropriate and without prior notice, and shall not be liable for the accuracy, inadequacy or authenticity of the information provided.
9.2.2 Wetoget will publish on the website the new version of the Legal Notice each time it changes. The User shall be informed, upon re-accessing the Website, of any changes to the terms of this Legal Notice.
9.3 Jurisdiction and applicable law.
9.3.1. This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish common law.
9.5 Customer service.
9.5.1 For any incident, complaint or exercise of their rights, the User may send an email or contact by telephone by Wetoget at the addresses listed in section 1 of this Legal Notice.