In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of this website, operated under the name Wetoget.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully
These Terms and Conditions of Purchase expressly govern the relationship between Wetoget and third parties (“Users”) who use the official Wetoget website or make a purchase through it ( http://www.wetoget.es, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”). Please read these Terms carefully before using this website; by using or ordering from this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, you should not use this website.
1. User obligations
1.1 The User undertakes, in general, to use the Website and each of the services of the Website diligently, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and the provisions of these General Conditions, and must also refrain from using them in any way that could prevent, damage or impair the normal operation and enjoyment of the Website by Users or that could damage or cause damage to the property and rights of Wetoget, its suppliers, Users or in general any third party.
Products and prices
2.1. Contractual relationship
- When you make a Booking, you do so directly with the Service Provider. We are not a “contractual party” to the Booking.
- Wetoget owns and operates the Platform.
- Our Platform only displays Accommodations that have a business relationship with us, and does not necessarily display all of their products or services.
- Information about Service Providers (e.g. facilities, house standards and sustainability measures) and their Travel Experiences (e.g. prices, availability and cancellation conditions) is based on what they provide to us. They are responsible for ensuring that it is accurate and up to date.
2.2. How do we manage your bookings?
- We provide the Platform on which Service Providers can promote and sell their Accommodation, and you can search, compare and book them.
- Once you have booked an Accommodation, we will provide you and the Service Provider with details of the Booking, including the names of the customers.
- Depending on the terms of the Booking, we may be able to help you change or cancel it if you wish.
2.3. How should you process your booking correctly?
- Fill in all your contact details correctly, so that we and the Service Provider can provide you with information about the Booking and, if necessary, contact you.
- Please read these Terms and the terms displayed during the booking process carefully.
- Take care of the Accommodation and its furniture, furnishings, fixtures, electronics and other contents, and leave things in the same condition as they were when you arrived. If anything is broken, damaged or missing, be sure to inform the staff there (as soon as you can and, of course, before you check out).
- Maintain the security of the Accommodation and its contents during your stay. So, for example, do not leave any doors or windows open.
2.3. Booking conditions
2.4. Conditions relating to your bookings
- When you make a Booking, you are accepting the applicable conditions displayed during the booking process. You will find the Service Providers’ cancellation conditions, as well as any other conditions (age requirements, damage/security deposits, additional supplements for Group Bookings, extra beds, breakfast, pets, accepted cards, etc.), on our Platform: on the Service Provider’s information page, during the booking process, in the “Please note” section and/or in the confirmation email or ticket (if applicable).
- If you cancel a Reservation or no-show, cancellation or no-show charges, as well as any refund, will depend on the Service Provider’s cancellation and no-show conditions.
- Some Bookings cannot be cancelled free of charge, while others can only be cancelled free of charge before a specific deadline.
- If you book a Travel Experience for an advance payment (including all price components and/or a damage deposit, if applicable), the Service Provider may cancel the Booking without notice if it is unable to collect the balance by the specified date. If so, any non-refundable payment you have made will be refunded at their sole discretion. It is your responsibility to ensure that payment arrives on time (that your bank, debit card or credit card information is correct and that you have sufficient funds in your account).
- If you think you will not arrive on time, please contact the Service Provider and let them know when you will be able to arrive so that they do not cancel the Booking. If you arrive late, we will not be responsible for the consequences, such as cancellation of the Booking or any charges the Service Provider may levy on you.
- As the person making the Booking, you are responsible for the actions and behaviour (in relation to the Travel Experience) of each person in your party. You are also responsible for obtaining their permission before providing us with their personal details.
For some products and services, the Service Provider may require an Advance Payment and/or a payment made during the Travel Experience.
- If we handle the payment, we will be responsible for handling the payment and ensuring that the transaction with the Service Provider is completed. In this case, the payment you make constitutes the final settlement of the “due and payable” price.
- If the Service Provider is responsible for charging you, it will generally do so in person at the start of your Travel Experience, but could also be done, for example, via credit card at the time of booking or at the time of check-out from the Accommodation. This depends on the Service Provider’s Prepayment terms and conditions communicated to you during the booking process.
- If the Service Provider requires an Advance Payment, this may be charged or pre-authorised at the time of Booking, and may be non-refundable. Therefore, before booking, please check the Service Provider’s conditions of Advance Payment (available to you during the booking process), over which we have no influence and for which we are not responsible.
The price of each product will be the price stipulated at any given time on the website.
The prices published on Wetoget.com may change at any time, but, except as defined above, any changes will not affect orders for which the User has already received an Order Confirmation.
The payment methods allowed on Wetoget are: credit or debit card and Paypal.
3. Customer service
3.1 For any incident, complaint or exercise of their rights, the User may send an e-mail to the address email@example.com.
4. Intellectual and industrial property
4.1 The User acknowledges that all elements of the Website and of each of the Products, the information and materials contained therein, the trademarks, the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, and the computer programs used in connection therewith, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights of Wetoget itself or of third parties, and that the General Terms and Conditions do not grant the User any rights in respect of such intellectual and industrial property rights other than those specifically provided for in the General Terms and Conditions.
4.2 Unless authorised by Wetoget or, where applicable, by the third party holders of the relevant rights, or unless legally permitted, the User may not reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, rent, lend, make available, or allow access to the public by any means of public communication of any of the elements referred to in the preceding paragraph. The User shall use the materials, elements and information accessed through the use of the Website solely for his or her own needs, and undertakes not to make any direct or indirect commercial use of the materials, elements and information obtained through the same.
4.3 The User shall refrain from circumventing or manipulating any technical devices established by Wetoget or third parties on the Website.
5.1 Wetoget shall facilitate the use of personal passwords to the User who registers as such on the Website. These passwords shall be used for access to the services provided via the Website. The user must keep the passwords in the strictest and absolute confidentiality under his/her sole responsibility, assuming, therefore, any damages or consequences of any kind arising from the breach or disclosure of the secret. For security reasons, the password for telematic access to the services linked to the Website may be modified at any time by the user. The User undertakes to notify Wetoget immediately of any unauthorised use of his or her password, as well as access by unauthorised third parties to his or her password.
6. Applicable law and future
6.1 These general terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law.