1. OUR DATA (OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE).
1.1. In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, as well as regulations that replace or supplement it at all times, we inform you that the owner of this website (www.wetoget.com), hereinafter the “Web”, operated under the name “Wetoget”.
1.2. This legal notice (hereinafter “Legal Notice”) shall expressly govern the relationship between Wetoget and third parties (hereinafter the “User” or, interchangeably, the “Users”) who use the Wetoget Website. This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the Website by Users and shall be supplemented by any other legal texts that regulate any functionality, service, process, application, platform or means necessary for the use of the Website or the services described.
1.3. We kindly ask the User to read this Legal Notice carefully before accessing and using the Website. If you do not agree with all the conditions of the Legal Notice, you should not use this website.
1.4. Wetoget provides on its website the contact for any resolution and infringement of the same that does not comply with the conditions of this document.
2.1. For the purposes of this website, User means any natural or legal person who accesses and browses the Web. The condition of User implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions of this document. By accessing the Website, the User also agrees that such information shall apply to any subsequent access to the Website and that such subsequent accesses shall be subject to the disclaimers, risk warnings and other information contained herein.
2.2. The User accepts this Legal Notice and declares and guarantees that the applicable legislation and regulations allow him/her to access the Web. It also undertakes, in general, to use the Web and each of the Web services correctly and diligently, in accordance with the law, good faith, morality, public order, traffic uses and the provisions of this Legal Notice, and must also refrain from using them in any way that could prevent, damage or impair the normal operation and enjoyment of the Web by Users or that could damage or cause damage to the property and rights of Wetoget, its suppliers, Users or in general any third party. The User shall be liable to Wetoget or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
3. PURPOSE AND SCOPE.
3.1. The purpose of the Website is to provide Users with information about Wetoget’s services.
3.2. The information contained on the Web refers to the services offered by Wetoget in accordance with the regulations governing in Spain. The information contained on the Web is for informational purposes only and for informational purposes only, and in no way constitutes any obligation for Users accessing the Web.
3.3. To this end, Wetoget grants a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to Users to use the Website and the functionalities, content and other features available, which shall be subject to the rest of the Legal Notice and the applicable regulations.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
4.1. The User acknowledges that all elements of the Web, the information and materials contained therein, trademarks, trade names, signs, structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, photographs, computer programs used in connection therewith and other content, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights of Wetoget itself or third parties. Therefore, their use or exploitation in any way by the User is prohibited, except as part of the Web service in accordance with the Legal Notice.
4.2. The User acknowledges and agrees that the use of the Web does not give the User any other rights with respect to such intellectual property rights other than those specifically provided herein.
4.3. The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Web does not imply the transfer of any intellectual or industrial property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks, domain names, designs, patents, utility models, know-how or other rights over the Web; nor does it constitute any authorization for the creation of developments derived from the Web, except for the limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and free use license granted to the Users of the Web in accordance with this Legal Notice.
4.4. Unless authorized by Wetoget or, where appropriate, by third party holders of the corresponding rights, or unless it is legally permitted, the User may not reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, rent, lend, make available, transfer or allow access to the public through any form of public communication of any of the elements referred to in the preceding paragraph. The User shall use the materials, elements and information to which he/she accesses through the use of the Web only for his/her own needs, being obliged not to carry out neither directly nor indirectly a commercial exploitation of the materials, elements and information obtained through the same.
4.5. In short, the Users who access the Web can visualize the contents and make, if necessary, authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
4.6. Similarly, Users are expressly prohibited from using the Website for purposes that are unlawful, prohibited, harmful to the rights of third parties or that may, in any way, damage the brand, image or reputation of Wetoget, in accordance with the conditions of access and use detailed below.
4.7 At any time and for any reason, Wetoget may terminate the User’s right to use all or any part of the Site. You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site.
5. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
5.1 The Website is free and open access, however, Wetoget conditions the use of some of the services offered on the Website to the prior request and completion of your user account.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to Wetoget and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
5.2. The User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of Wetoget and the Web and, in particular, not to use or distribute information through the Web to, among others:
- Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocacy of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law in force, morality to customs or public order.
- Transmit or introduce into the network computer viruses or any other harmful component that damages, limit or damage the Web or any connected network or interfere with the use by other Users, as well as perform actions likely to alter, copy, spoil, interrupt, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Wetoget or third parties; as well as licensing, leasing, selling, imitating, or hindering other Users’ access to the Website and its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other Users or restricted areas of the computer systems of Wetoget or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights (copyright, domain names, trademarks, etc.), as well as violate the confidentiality of Wetoget’s or third parties’ information and personal data protection rights.
- Impersonate the identity of another User, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
- Use the Web, or part of it, on other private or commercial websites, as well as make commercial use of the Web; or establish hyperlinks or hyperlinks to the Web or any of its contents (unless expressly authorized in writing by Wetoget, refraining from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about Wetoget, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
- Any other activities contrary to the law in force, this Legal Notice, morality, decency or established public order, or for illegal, prohibited or harmful to rights and interests of Wetoget or third parties.
Wetoget reserves the right to block access to certain services of the Website to any User in the event that violates the Legal Notice, the rights of third parties or applicable law.
6.1. Wetoget will facilitate the use of personal passwords to the User who registers as such on the Web. These passwords will be used to access the services provided through the Web. The User shall maintain the passwords under his exclusive responsibility in the strictest and absolute confidentiality, assuming, therefore, any damages or consequences of any kind arising from the breach or disclosure of the secret. For security reasons, the password for telematic access to the services linked to the Website may be modified at any time by the User.
6.2. The User undertakes to notify Wetoget immediately of any unauthorized use of its password, as well as access by unauthorized third parties to it.
7. SERVICE AND WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS. LIABILITY.
7.1.1. Wetoget will use reasonable efforts to ensure the proper functioning of the Website. However, Wetoget cannot ensure the availability of the Website or the absence of interruptions to the Service for the purpose of repairs and/or maintenance of the Website or lack of coverage or failure of equipment and/or networks necessary for the transmission of data, which are beyond its control. Wetoget will take appropriate measures to reduce such interruptions.
7.1.2. Although Wetoget will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate, correct and up to date, such information should be considered to be of a general nature and for information and illustrative purposes only. In this regard, Wetoget does not guarantee the completeness, suitability, accuracy, timeliness, validity or integrity of this information and does not accept any liability arising therefrom.
7.1.3. Also, Wetoget reserves the right to correct, improve or modify the Web and the information contained therein, when it deems appropriate and without notice, and to suspend access to it to carry out maintenance or improvements, not being responsible for the accuracy, inadequacy or authenticity of the information provided.
7.1.4. Wetoget excludes, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of access to the Web or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the Web or services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice as a result of the incorrect use of the Web. In particular, and by way of example, Wetoget is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition, data protection and illegal advertising.
7.2 Warranties of Wetoget.
7.2.1. The Website is provided on an “as is” basis and Wetoget does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted or error free, nor does Wetoget warrant the results obtained from the use of the Service.
7.2.2. Wetoget provides the Service without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except those warranties which are implied and which may not be excluded, restricted or modified under applicable law.
7.2.3. The Website does not control, in general, the use that Users make of the Website. In particular, Wetoget does not guarantee in any way that Users use the Website in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, morality, generally accepted principles of morality and public order, nor that they do so in a diligent and prudent manner.
7.2.4. All conditions, warranties or representations not expressly stated in this Legal Notice are excluded to the extent permitted by applicable law.
7.3 Linked Sites.
7.3.1. This website may contain links to other websites and incorporate information and / or services obtained from third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to information from partner companies or sponsors. Wetoget disclaims any responsibility for the information contained in these external links that are outside this website and is not managed directly by Wetoget.
7.4 User Warranties.
7.4.1. The User uses the Website at his own risk. By accessing the Website, the User agrees to use it in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and to accept this Legal Notice and all its conditions. The User shall be solely liable to Wetoget and / or third parties for any loss or damage that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation. In this regard, Wetoget is not responsible for any damage or alteration in the User’s equipment as a result of the use of the Website and is exempt from any liability.
7.4.2. The User is solely responsible for ensuring that his or her computer system has all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Website.
8. DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES.
9. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
9.1. Invalidity of clause.
9.1.1. If any provision or condition of this Legal Notice becomes or is declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such condition or provision shall be deemed deleted without prejudice to the enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Legal Notice.
9.2.1. Wetoget reserves the right to modify or update the information contained herein in the Legal Notice, at any time, when it deems appropriate and without notice, not being responsible for the accuracy, inadequacy or authenticity of the information provided.
9.2.2 Wetoget will publish on the website the new version of the Legal Notice each time it changes. The User will be informed, once he/she accesses the Website again, about any change in the terms of this Legal Notice.
9.3 Jurisdiction and applicable law.
9.3.1. This Legal Notice is governed by the Spanish common law.
9.5 Customer Service.
9.5.1 For any incident, complaint or exercise of their rights, the User may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.