In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of this website, operated under the name Wetoget, is Wetoget Colivings S.L., a Spanish company with registered office at Partida la hoya p1-101, Elche, Alicante, registered in the Companies Register of Alicante, Volume 4573, Book: 0, Folio 17, Section: 8, Page A-185399, 1st entry and CIF B-13758503 (hereinafter, “Wetoget“)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully
These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase (“Terms”) expressly govern the relationship between Wetoget and third parties (“Users”) who use the official Wetoget website or make a purchase through it (http://www.wetoget.es, the “Website”). Please read these Terms carefully before using this website; by using or ordering from this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, you should not use this website.
1. User obligations
1.1 The User undertakes, in general, to use the Website and each of the services of the Website diligently, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and the provisions of these General Conditions, and must also refrain from using them in any way that could prevent, damage or impair the normal operation and enjoyment of the Website by Users or that could damage or cause damage to the property and rights of Wetoget, its suppliers, Users or in general any third party.
2. Products and prices
2.1. Contractual relationship
- When you make a booking of a Coliving accommodation (spaces offered on the Website) on the Website (“Booking”), you do so directly with the Coliving accommodation (“Provider”). We are not a “contractual party” to the Booking.
- Wetoget owns and operates the Website.
- Our Platform only shows accommodations of the Provider that have a business relationship with us, and does not necessarily show all of their products or services.
- Information about Providers (e.g. facilities, house standards and sustainability measures) and their Travel Experiences (e.g. prices, availability and cancellation conditions) is based on what they provide to us. They are responsible for ensuring that it is accurate and up to date.
- Wetoget is responsible for the billing corresponding to their proportionate share of the booking price that they have included, various costs to the user such as management fees, maintenance, taxes to the user, etc. Wetoget is not responsible for the invoicing of the full payment of the price of the accommodation provided by the Provider, who will send the invoice to the User at the time he/she deems appropriate.
2.2. How do we manage your bookings?
- We provide the website on which Service Providers can promote and rent their Coliving Accommodation, and you can search for and Book them.
- Once you have booked an Accommodation, we will provide you and the Service Provider with details of the Booking, including the names of the customers.
- Depending on the terms of the Booking, we may be able to help you change or cancel it if you wish.
- The Booking process is carried out in the following way: when you intend to make a Booking, you will make a “Booking Request” so that Coliving can accept or reject it. Due to the type of activity of the sector, the Coliving accepts or rejects the request based on the profile and characteristics of your space. Coliving will accept or reject the application in less than 48 hours. In case of rejection, the process is automatically cancelled and the user is notified of the decision. In case of acceptance, the user has 48 hours to process the first payment of the Reservation, deposit and other expenses involved in the Reservation. The user has up to 48 hours before the “Checkin”, the date of entry to the accommodation, to cancel the reservation. When making this cancellation, the user will receive 50% of the totality of the first payment, with the Coliving having the remaining 35% for the intentionality and occupation of a room during the corresponding time before the cancellation, and Wetoget 15% for management and support expenses of the Reservation during the same time.
2.3. How should you process your booking correctly?
- Fill in all your contact details correctly, so that we and the Service Provider can provide you with information about the Booking and, if necessary, contact you.
- Please read these Terms and the terms displayed during the booking process carefully.
- Take care of the Accommodation and its furniture, furnishings, fixtures, electronics and other contents, and leave things in the same condition as they were when you arrived. If anything is broken, damaged or missing, be sure to inform the staff there (as soon as you can and, of course, before you check out).
- Maintain the security of the Accommodation and its contents during your stay. So, for example, do not leave any doors or windows open.
2.3. Booking conditions
- The Booking process is carried out as follows: when you intend to make a Booking, you will make a “Booking Request” so that the Coliving can accept or reject it. Due to the type of activity of the sector, the Coliving accepts or rejects the request based on the profile and characteristics of your space.
- Coliving will accept or reject the application in less than 48 hours. In case of rejection, the process is automatically cancelled and the user is notified of the decision. In case of acceptance, the user has 48 hours to process the first payment of the Reservation, deposit and other expenses involved in the Reservation. The user has up to 48 hours before the “Checkin”, date of entry to the accommodation, to cancel the reservation.
- Upon cancellation of the Reservation between the payment period and 48 hours before the Checkin, the User will receive 50% of the total first payment from Wetoget, with the Coliving having the remaining 35% for intentionality and occupancy of a room during the corresponding time before the cancellation, and Wetoget 15% for management and support costs of the Reservation during the same time.
- El usuario, estando ya dentro del periodo de estancia de la Reserva en el alojamiento Coliving, tendrá que remitirse a las condiciones de cancelación y reembolso del propio alojamiento. El Coliving tendrá que informar a Wetoget de su cancelación para cancelar la Reserva y los pagos posteriores correspondientes a la misma.
2.4. Condiciones relativas a tus reservas
- Cuando haces una Reserva, estás aceptando las condiciones aplicables que se muestran durante el proceso de reserva. Encontrarás las condiciones de cancelación de los Proveedores de servicios, así como cualesquiera otras condiciones (requisitos de edad, depósitos por daños/seguridad, suplementos adicionales para Reservas de grupo, camas extra, desayuno, mascotas, tarjetas aceptadas, etc.), en nuestra Web: en la página de información del Proveedor de servicios, durante el proceso de reserva, en la sección “A tener en cuenta” y/o en el e-mail de confirmación o billete (si procede).
- Si reservas una Experiencia de viaje mediante un pago por adelantado (incluyendo todos los componentes del precio y/o un depósito por daños, si procede), el Proveedor de servicios podría cancelar la Reserva sin previo aviso si no puede cobrar el saldo en la fecha especificada. De ser así, cualquier pago no reembolsable que hayas hecho será reembolsado a su exclusiva discreción. Es tu responsabilidad asegurarte de que el pago llega a tiempo (que la información de tu banco, tarjeta de débito o tarjeta de crédito es correcta y que dispones de fondos suficientes en tu cuenta).
- If you think you will not arrive on time, please contact the Service Provider and let them know when you will be able to arrive so that they do not cancel the Booking. If you arrive late, we will not be responsible for the consequences, such as cancellation of the Booking or any charges that the Service Provider may levy on you.
- As the person making the Booking, you are responsible for the actions and behaviour (in relation to the Travel Experience) of each person in your party. You are also responsible for obtaining their permission before providing us with their personal details.
For some products and services, the Service Provider may require an Advance Payment and/or a payment made during the Travel Experience.
- If we handle the payment, we will be responsible for handling the payment and ensuring that the transaction with the Service Provider is completed. In this case, the payment you make constitutes final settlement of the “due and payable” price.
- If the Service Provider is responsible for charging you, it will generally do so in person at the start of your Travel Experience, but could also be done, for example, via credit card at the time of booking or at the time of check-out from the Accommodation. This depends on the Service Provider’s Prepayment terms and conditions communicated to you during the booking process.
- If the Service Provider requires an Advance Payment, this may be charged or pre-authorised at the time of Booking, and may be non-refundable. Therefore, before booking, please check the Service Provider’s conditions of Advance Payment (available to you during the booking process), over which we have no influence and for which we are not responsible.
The price of each product shall be the price stipulated at any given time on the Website.
The prices published on Wetoget.es may change at any time, but, except in the case defined above, possible changes will not affect orders for which the User has already received an Order Confirmation.
The methods of payment allowed on Wetoget are: credit or debit card and Paypal.
3. Customer service
3.1 For any incident, complaint or exercise of their rights, the User may send an email to the address info@Wetoget.es.
4. Intellectual and industrial property
4.1 The User acknowledges that all elements of the Website and each of the Products, the information and materials contained therein, the trademarks, the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, and the computer programs used in connection therewith, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights of Wetoget itself or of third parties, and that the General Terms and Conditions do not grant the User any rights in respect of such intellectual and industrial property rights other than those specifically provided for in the General Terms and Conditions.
4.2 Unless authorised by Wetoget or, where applicable, by the third party holders of the relevant rights, or unless legally permitted, the User may not reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, rent, lend, make available, or allow access to the public by any means of public communication of any of the elements referred to in the preceding paragraph. The User must use the materials, elements and information accessed through the use of the Website solely for his or her own needs, and undertakes not to make any direct or indirect commercial use of the materials, elements and information obtained through the same.
4.3 The User shall refrain from circumventing or manipulating any technical devices established by Wetoget or third parties on the Website.
5.1 Wetoget shall facilitate the use of personal passwords to the User who registers as such on the Website. Such passwords shall be used to access the services provided through the Website. The user must keep the passwords under his sole responsibility in the strictest and absolute confidentiality, assuming, therefore, any damages or consequences of any kind arising from the breach or disclosure of the secret. For security reasons, the password for telematic access to the services linked to the Website may be modified at any time by the user. The User undertakes to notify Wetoget immediately of any unauthorized use of his or her password, as well as access by unauthorized third parties to his or her password.
6. Applicable law and future
6.1 These general conditions are governed by Spanish law.